Sat, 24 Dec|
Everyday Miracles - Raffle Prize Draw
Enter our raffle to win an advance copy of Dr Burt's book Everyday Miracles ahead of the official release date in January 2023. The cost of each ticket for entry into the raffle is £5. You may purchase more than one ticket but the maximum number of tickets is twenty (£100) per person
Time & Location
24 Dec 2022, 19:00 GMT
About the event
Raffle Terms & Conditions
Thank you for supporting AIMS Charity. These terms and conditions refer to online entry to our UK raffle.
1. The cost of each ticket for entry into the raffle is £5. You may purchase more than one ticket for the draw. Payment to enter the raffle must be made in advance of the draw. Any payment received after the draw time and date will be treated as a donation.
2. No tickets can be sold to, on behalf of, or for a person under the age of 16 years.
3. If a ticket is sold unknowingly to, on behalf of, or for a person under the age of 16 he/she will be exempt from the raffle and will forfeit his/her prize.
4. AIMS Charity raffles are open to all residents of England & Wales who are over the age of 16.
5. The draw date and time is 7pm on Christmas Eve 2022
6. Monies raised by this raffle will support the work of AIMS registered charity number 1177907 in England & Wales.
7. Participation in this raffle can be made by purchasing tickets through the AIMS website. Some credit card providers may charge a cash advance fee for raffle ticket payments. Please check with your provider before paying for raffle tickets using this method.
8. Raffle tickets will be entered into the draw only when the whole payment is received.
9. AIMS accepts no responsibility for raffle tickets from which the prize-winner cannot be identified, or for any technical failure or event which may cause the competition to be disrupted or corrupted.
10. Any ticket entries received after the closing date may miss entry into the draw and therefore will be considered as a donation to AIMS.
11. The winning tickets will be drawn randomly.
12. The result of the raffle draw is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
13. Please keep your electronic receipt as proof of purchase.
14. Where AIMS is unable to contact a prize-winner so that a prize remains unclaimed for six months following our first attempt to notify the prize-winner, AIMS may apply the prize as it sees fit, including re-offering the prize in future raffles.
15. All winners are required to co-operate with AIMS’s right to publish their win as and where deemed appropriate, and to provide proof of age when requested.
16. The prizes will be shipped to the winner by special delivery before the end of the year.
17. In the event of an error, howsoever caused, whether a printing error or otherwise and whether obvious or otherwise, which affects the competition in any way, the organisers reserve the right to administer the raffle as though the error had not occurred. Where the organisers deem it appropriate and/or feasible AIMS will notify entrants of the error.
18. Failure to comply with any of these rules may result in the disqualification of the entry. AIMS reserves the right to disqualify any entry at their absolute discretion.
19. The Promoter’s decision in all matters relating to the Raffle is final. Complaints can be sent via email to: email@example.com